Being an entrepreneur is no small feat! Whether starting a blog, selling a product, or providing coaching services, we all need frequent reminders of our capabilities and talents. The 51 Affirmations for Entrepreneurs list is the perfect mindset boost for your day.
One Is the Loneliest Number
Hey, boss babe – I see you. You’ve got the passion for starting your own business, the courage to strike out alone, and the determination to succeed.
But you’re also tired.
These are the feelings no one tells you about when you start a business. But they are feelings that are all too common among small business owners everywhere.
At the end of the day, our businesses begin and end with us. No boss is telling us what to do. We are the bosses!
We don’t have partners to bounce ideas off of and spend hours stuck in our own heads. Some days, we get nothing done at all – too stressed out to even know where to begin.
In the world of entrepreneurs, mental toughness is the determining factor of success. The moral of the story? Mindset work should be a HUGE priority in your daily routines. Let’s explore why it’s important to practice affirmations for entrepreneurs.
The Pitfalls of Imposter Syndrome
Imposter syndrome is when you feel unqualified to do the job you are doing. It is usually accompanied by feelings of self-doubt and fear. Comparing yourself to others in your field is a sure-fire way to get imposter syndrome all fired up!
For example, let’s say you’re starting a fitness blog and selling workout programs. You start browsing the websites of your competitors and start feeling insecure about your own site. Their fancy paid membership intimidates you, and their Facebook group has thousands of more members than yours.
You start thinking,
My website looks like trash compared to that. How did they even make a membership area? I don’t have money to get a web designer. No one is going to buy my program. I don’t even know what I’m doing. Why would anyone buy from me? I wouldn’t even buy from me. This is pointless. Why did I ever think I could do this?
And so the imposter syndrome powers take over the rest of your day (sometimes even the rest of your week!).
How to Beat Imposter Syndrome
I’ve got two bits of good news for you. The first is that everyone struggles with imposter syndrome. You are totally not alone here. These insecurities are a completely normal part of being an entrepreneur. Don’t be afraid to reach out for encouragement!
Tina Fey has been in your shoes, too.
The second piece of good news is that affirmations are a great way to combat the slimy feelings of imposter syndrome. If you want to train your mind towards positivity, productivity, and creativity, start incorporating affirmations for entrepreneurs into your daily routine.
What Are Affirmations?
An affirmation is a truth that replaces a lie. Some people like to call them “mantras” or “intentions.” I love the term affirmation because it reminds me that I am affirming what is already true.
How Do I Use Affirmations?
There are several effective ways to practice affirmations for entrepreneurs. Most methods don’t take much time at all and can be easily incorporated into your day.
There’s something comforting about expressing your feelings on paper. Journaling about an affirmation each day helps relieve stress and opens the intuition.
Some people prefer to write the affirmation over and over again until it sticks in their conscience.
I like keeping an affirmations journal because I can quickly review it whenever I’m feeling down. On the days when I’m too busy to write, flipping through my notebook gives me the positive boost I need.
Sitting quietly with an affirmation calms the senses and allows you to hear your inner voice. Pay attention to any limiting beliefs that come up in response to the affirmation. Acknowledge those beliefs (I’m not good enough. I’ll never succeed.), then dismiss them as lies. Internalize the affirmation until you feel the truth of it in your inner self.
Starting your day with a mind-body connection is powerful work! Choose an affirmation to set as your intention for your practice. As you move through your flow, pay attention to what feelings your body is releasing. Dismiss any limiting beliefs and replace them with the affirmation.
51 Affirmations for Boss Babe Entrepreneurs
- I am enough.
- I am powerful, capable, and unstoppable.
- My business does not define my value.
- I am winning the battle against self-doubt
- Empowering others with my expertise is what I do naturally.
- I am confident in my brand and what I offer.
- My ideal clients are drawn to my energy and confidence.
- I attract people who help me reach my goals.
- Each day, I am becoming an expert in my field.
- People are drawn to my authenticity and expertise.
- I am proud of my products, content, and message.
- Being a business owner comes naturally to me.
- My business provides real value to my clients.
- Others wish they had the courage to do what I am doing.
- I acknowledge my fear and do it any way.
- My support system is there for me if I need help.
- It’s okay to ask for help. I am not alone.
- I run my business with confidence and clarity.
- I listen to my intuition and success follows.
- I release self-doubt to make room for success.
- My dreams are within reach, so I keep moving forward.
- I am guided by my goals and my determination to reach them.
- I am prepared for all of the success coming my way.
- Opportunities consistently come my way.
- I create my own definition of success.
- I thrive on the freedom of being an entrepreneur.
- Creativity and inspiration flow through me.
- I am a magnet for innovative ideas.
- I believe in my ability to be successful.
- My experience and knowledge make me qualified to run my business.
- I attract success by being my authentic self.
- I set big financial goals because I know I will reach them.
- I welcome prosperity and wealth into my business.
- Money will come to me in ways I never imagined.
- I make great investments that improve my business.
- There is no limit to the amount of money I can make.
- I earn money doing what I love.
- My hard work is paying off every single day.
- I am creating a life I love.
- My work makes a difference. People need what I have to offer.
- Mistakes are an opportunity to better my business.
- I show up for my business every single day.
- I was born to be my own boss.
- My dream future is right around the corner. I am creating it every day.
- When I focus on my business, it grows.
- I refuse to be immobilized by fear, but am empowered by my capabilities and talents.
- I charge through my to-do list every day. Nothing slows me down.
- My business is exactly where it needs to be.
- I have the power to accomplish everything I need to do today.
- My business makes a difference in the world.
- I have the power to change my life.
Quick Tips for Entrepreneur Success
In addition to practicing affirmations for entrepreneurs, try adding these productivity hacks into your daily routines!
Time block your workday. Having no accountability (i.e., being your own boss), can make it challenging to stay on task day in and day out. Sort your to-do list into busywork tasks and deep work tasks, then create blocks in your schedule for each.
Find a community – or build one! There’s no need to be isolated as an entrepreneur. Tons of communities bring small business owners together all over the world. A quick internet search should get you connected, whether to a Facebook group or a cohort that meets monthly. And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t be afraid to create your own community! You are a natural-born leader, after all. 🙂
Celebrate your wins! You are doing powerful work every single day. Give yourself your dues! Celebrating your successes can be as simple as texting a friend to tell them about it. Trust me, they’ll be happy for you! Get your nails done, pour a glass of wine, or write your wins on sticky notes all over your workspace.
The more you acknowledge success, the more success you welcome into your life.
Do you have a boss babe affirmation to add to the list? I’d love to hear from you!