If you’ve been looking for a comprehensive list of affirmations to spice up your daily meditation, I’ve got good news for you! I’ve created a list of 131 affirmations for your daily practice!
I am a big believer in practicing affirmations. Many of us are accustomed to speaking negatively to ourselves, which does nothing but drag us down!
Developing a growth-mindset takes practice and lots of repeated signaling to the brain. We call these messages affirmations because they affirm what is true and do no acknowledge negativity.
Use this list of affirmations however you like. If you’re looking for ideas on how to start practicing affirmations check out this post I made just for you! It will help you get started.
I’ve sorted the affirmations list into multiple groups so you can easily find a message that resonates with you today. Happy meditating!
1. I am worthy of achieving all of my dreams.
2. My goals are within my reach.
3. I love myself and believe in myself.
4. I listen to the needs of my heart and body.
5. I am courageous and do not run from my fears.
6. I am enough.
7. My voice is powerful and I affect change.
8. I listen to my intuition and good decisions follow.
9. I trust myself.
10. I release negativity to embrace gratitude.
11. My mistakes do not scare me. I learn from them.
12. I give myself permission to thrive.
13. Others admire my confidence.
14. I am living to my fullest potential.
15. Money exists in abundance and comes easily to me.
16. I tell my money where to go and what to do.
17. I control my finances. My finances do not control me.
18. I make good financial decisions based on experience and intuition.
19. Today I will live within my means.
20. I am worthy of earning great amounts of money.
21. I am a money magnet.
22. I have good ideas that generate income.
23. I receive generously and give generously.
24. I am capable of managing large amounts of money.
25. Financial prosperity brings me happiness.
26. Every day, I become better at what I do.
27. I have everything I need to be successful.
28. I am a change-maker.
29. I choose to do my job to the very best of my ability today.
30. Others need what I have to offer.
31. I am a valuable member of this team.
32. I was chosen to fulfill my role based on my specific skillset.
33. I am worthy of recognition for my work.
34. My skills are valuable assets I bring to this company.
35. My career happiness is my decision.
36. I excel and succeed with confidence.
37. Today I choose to collaborate with my colleagues.
38. I choose to take every opportunity in my professional career.
39. Every day, I make a difference.
40. Today, I choose to align my career with my talents.
41. I am excited to treat my body well today.
42. I reward my body by feeding it nutritious foods.
43. My body is stronger today than yesterday.
44. Exercise makes me feel better.
45. Exercise makes me stronger.
46. I will give 100% effort during this workout.
47. I exercise for ME and no one else.
48. My heath is worthy of an hour of my day.
49. I am proud of myself when I exercise.
50. I am proud of myself when I eat right.
(Enjoying this list of affirmations? Check out some more content I think you’ll enjoy!)
51. Progress is made outside of my comfort zone.
52. The number on the scale does not matter. How I feel inside my skin matters.
53. I am powerful and unstoppable.
54. If I do the work, I will see the results.
55. I train my mind to persevere and endure. My body will take care of the rest.
56. My body is beautiful, powerful, and strong. I value all my body does for me.
57. I do not take my good health for granted.
58. When I care for my health, I am investing in my future.
59. My relationships with others do not define my worth.
60. I am loved and supported by those close to me.
61. I find love wherever I go.
62. I do not have to change myself in order to be loved.
63. Love is all around me and protects me at all times.
64. I am whole, and I do not need anyone to complete me.
65. I release desperation and accept love.
66. I am worthy of fulfilling relationships.
67. I do not ask or demand to be loved.
68. Love and vulnerability are welcome in my life.
69. My judge of character is excellent and I make good decisions.
70. I choose myself. I love myself.
71. My happiness does not depend on another person.
72. I choose to see the good in others.
73. It is easy for others to see the good in me.
74. I allow people in my life to know me as I am.
75. It is good for me to have needs in relationships.
76. Meaningful connections come naturally to me.
77. I am worthy of love and forgiveness.
78. I welcome forgiveness and healing into my life.
79. I am worthy of healing and growth.
80. I am worthy of acceptance from others.
81. Nothing can take my power or my voice from me.
82. From loss, I choose to create beauty.
83. This door has closed. I choose to see the open doors in my life.
84. Peace is always with me. It leads me towards healing.
85. My feelings are valid.
86. I accept what I can control. I release what I cannot.
87. I release regret from my life.
88. I choose to learn from pain, rather than hide from it.
89. I give myself grace.
90. I treat myself with kindness.
91. I am manifesting forgiveness and reconciliation.
92. I refuse responsibility for the actions of others.
93. I bring out the best in others.
94. Every voice is valid and important.
95. I lead by example.
96. I inspire others by setting the bar high.
97. Praising others generously comes naturally to me.
98. It is easy for me to see the skills and talents of others.
99. I am thoughtful and I make good choices.
100. It is easy for others to trust me.
RELATED: 20 Good Habits to Start in your 20s
101. It is natural for me to lead others.
102. Leadership is a skill I can improve in, like any other skill.
103. I thank others for their hard work and participation.
104. I care about the goals of others.
105. I follow my intuition to do what is best for everyone.
106. I constantly seek coaching and mentorship.
107. Networking comes easily to me.
108. I build up those around me.
109. I match people’s strengths with the right task.
110. I do not feel threatened when others ask me questions about my methods.
111. I invite feedback and grow from constructive criticism.
112. My door is always open.
113. I am grateful in the midst of uncertainty.
114. I trust my intuition to lead me to a resolution.
115. My ethics and morals are guiding me through my confusion.
116. I refuse to give up and will persevere.
117. Nothing can stop me from choosing peace.
118. I am a great problem solver.
119. Difficult times force me to grow and evolve.
120. I release fear and choose peace.
121. I am holding my head up in strength.
122. Today, I will put one foot in front of the other.
123. My mind is a fortress of positivity and gratitude.
124. I will not be deterred by obstacles in my path.
125. I have a purpose and I will not yield.
126. I have a wonderful support system to lean on during this time.
127. My situation does not define my worth.
128. I am not alone. Many people are facing similar challenges.
129. I will survive this.
130. Stress and fear have no place in my life.
131. I am worthy of every happiness I desire.
I hope you found today’s list of affirmations helpful for your meditation routine. For a useful e-book book with over 1,000 affirmations, click HERE.
Feel free to email me with affirmation suggestions! I love adding to my list!